Senior Sales Assistant - Premium Retail Brand
Based in Windsor
£8.00ph - £8.50ph + Full Training & Benefits
Permanent - Part Time or Full Time Hours Available!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an iconic luxury brand, who is seeking a full time Senior Sales Assistant to work in their store based in Windsor.
- Becoming a representative of the brand and working to ensure the store and individual targets are achieved.
- Working to ensure a professional brand image is consistently maintained
- Be a trusted key holder for the store and stand in for the Assistant Manager when needed
- Handling all customer queries, identifying their needs and offering advice, guidance and excellent product knowledge
- Handling customer complaints quickly and efficiently whilst following company procedures
- Handling visual merchandising for the store
- Supporting new or less experienced team members with any queries or training they might require
Our client is happy to consider candidates who are either looking for 32 hours per week (4 days per week) or 40 hours per week (5 days per week!)
The stores opening hours are Monday to Saturday 10am to 6pm, Sunday 11am to 5pm.
The days will vary each week as you will work on a rota basis and this will include weekends!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous luxury, high end, prestigious retail sales experience
- Must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, passionate and confident
- Will need to be well presented with a willingness to work to targets
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership, motivation and be a key team player
- Needs to be available to work bank holidays, evenings and weekends on a rota basis
- Previous key holder experience is also desired!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal or Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words:retail, sales, sales assistant, key holder, team member, customer services, store, brand, visual merchandising, products, complaints, selling, luxury, prestigious, assistant manager, team leader, senior, sales associate, consultant, full time, guildford, senior retail sales consultant
- customer services
- sales assistant
- assistant manager
- full time
- team leader
- key holder
- visual merchandising
- sales associate
- team member
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job