Our client are a leading Decorator Merchant who provide painting and decorating supplies to a broad mix of both trade and retail customers.
Due to their continued success and expansion, they are looking for an experienced Senior Sales person to join their team in their Salfords branch. The position is a 40 hour working week between Monday to Saturday.
This position requires someone with experience within the sector due to the road map in place for the successful candidate to hopefully move up the career ladder later down the line.
The job responsibilites are as follows:
- Assist the Branch Manager with developing the branch and the team including deputising in their absence
- Provide exceptional service to customers in branch, to deliver upon our reputation for quality service
- Have keyholder responsibilities, cashing up and associated supervisory tasks
- Allocate work to the team, keeping them motivated and driven
- Use product knowledge to provide recommendations and help customers find the best product for their needs
- Planning and agreeing sales forecasts with the Branch Manager in line with Company targets
- Ensuring orders and enquiries are dealt with and followed up on promptly
- Mix paint for Customers, process specialist orders, and request special stock within the Branch network
- Build relationships with customers to fully identify their needs and allow us to provide a comprehensive service
- Promote seasonal and special items, including merchandising goods in-store to increase visibility and sales
In exchange, our client are offering the following:
- Basic salary of up to £21k
- Free life assurance
- 5% of your salary employer contribution to the pension plan (subject to employee contributions)
- Staff discounts
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays increasing with service
- Discounts and rewards with selected partners - major high street brands, supermarkets etc
If you have experience within the sector and are interested in finding out more, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'