Salary: Basic salary of £19,665
Sector: Finance – Payment Solutions
With roots tracing back over 300 years and with offices across 60 countries, our industry leading client retains historical precedent and a global presence that sets them apart from other graduate employers. Facilitating card transactions, the business enjoy a massive 93,000 business and retailer relationships. They’re now looking for ambitious graduates to help keep delivering on their reputation for excellence.
The role of Senior Sales Advisor is an unrivalled opportunity to launch a career with a prestigious, global blue-chip organisation.
Senior Sales Advisor Package:
- Basic salary of £19,665
- Annual bonus
- Excellent exposure with a major name in a lucrative, exciting industry
- Great scope for progression
- A friendly, fast paced working culture with regular socials
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
A successful applicant will possess a positive outlook, a friendly presentable manner and superb attention to detail. The business can deliver upon the promise of a successful graduate career – all you need to do is grasp it!
Senior Sales Advisor Role:
- Supporting the Customer Strategy across Payment Solutions
- Assisting in progressing customer applications and enquiries
- Handling incoming inquiries as well as performing new client outreach to Small and Medium Business Customers
- Providing the highest levels of customer service – handling any issues to agreed levels of service
- Accepting full accountability for governance and compliance
- Participating in additional activities to support the management team, e.g. analysis, focus groups, etc.
- Administrative support tasks for on boarding of potential Small Business customers
- Educated to degree level
- Great interpersonal/communication skills
- Full driver’s license
- Engaging and energetic with a positive outlook
- Flexible working approach
- Professionally presented
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'