Senior Sales Advisor, Cranleigh
£19,500 (OTE £30,000)
5 days per week, including some Saturdays; Monday - Friday 09.00 - 18.00, Saturdays 09.00 - 17.00
My client, a highly respected Estate Agency with offices all over Surrey, is looking for an experienced Senior Sales Advisor to join their team in Cranleigh.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years experience within Estate Agency and will be looking for a progressive career.
As a Senior Sales Advisor, your main duties will include:
- Advising clients when either buying or selling
- Meeting and exceeding set targets
- Generating leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing and legal services, lettings and property valuations
- Maintaining regular contact with all clients via telephone, email or face to face
To succeed in this role you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years Estate Agency experience
- To be career driven and receptive to training
- To provide excellent customer service
In return, my client is offering a very competitive basic salary, award winning training and career progression for the right candidate.
If you are in a similar role and looking for a new challenge, please send your CV to or ring me for a confidential chat on .
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.