Valuing Properties your forte? Want to be part of a winning team?
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £20,000
On Target Earnings: £40,000
Work Pattern: 5 day week to include some Saturdays
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
Here at Ward & Partners we are looking for a confident, driven and motivated property valuer/lister to join our very successful branch based in Faversham. You will already have valuing experience and with our award-winning Listing training means this is definitely an opportunity not to be missed.
Duties will include:
- "Helping" our customers make their dream move
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions for properties to market (so you must be able to drive)
- Working towards set targets
- Deputising for Branch Manager as necessary, running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Generating sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or face to face ensuring we "out-passion" our competition and our clients receive the best possible service
We need you to be:
- A proven success in property valuations and the desire to be the best
- Willing to build on your skills and develop your career
- Have truly exceptional customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition with your colleagues
As a Lister/Valuer you will need to have confidence in winning business, with a competitive nature and a desire to earn your worth. Gaining new instructions will be your forte ensuring at all times our customers receive the highest level of service to make a difference during their dream move, you will need to drive and be able to work on Saturdays as part of your working week.
You can earn OTES of anything up to £40,000 depending on location. Our commission structures are uncapped however so many of our people earn far more!
So if you are wanting to develop and grow within this fantastic company, we would like to hear from you.
Apply now to avoid disappointment.