Senior Sales Advisor
Salary: £8.42 per hour
Job Type: Time - Monday to Saturday 39 hours per week
We are seeking an ambitious, sales driven individual to provide excellent customer service, and product knowledge to new, and existing customers on the shop floor.
Senior Sales advisors help customers find the perfect product to suit their needs, and build strong customer relationships throughout the duration of their rent-to-own agreements.
What will you be doing?
- Providing excellent customer service at all times and building strong customer
- Following the BrightHouse sales process, ensuring full customer understanding and
accuracy of completed agreements
- Performing credit checks
- Arranging the delivery of products and booking product services
- Generating new business over the telephone and in-store
- Resolving in-store customer complaints and referring to management when appropriate
- Processing customer payments
- Please be aware of and follow the organisation's security policy and practices,
- Implement a clear desk policy, report incidents, and keep passwords secret.
What you need to apply:
- Experience in a customer focused role Friendly and outgoing manner
- Build lasting relationships with customers
- Reliability and resourcefulness, with the ability to adapt to multiple demands
- Strong listening skills Calmness under pressure
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'