£25000 - £30000 a year
- £25k-£30k dependant on experience
- Pension contributions
- Excellent career opportunities
Are you an experienced Senior Sales Administrator? Looking to join an ambitious Project Management company? If you’re in commuting distance of Halifax and need something new; apply today!
- Dealing with all customer enquiries from initial enquiry to invoice
- Raising quotations to customers for products ensuring accuracy (quotations are raised in Sage 200).
- Help generate new sales and work alongside suppliers regarding pricing
- Progressing purchase orders with suppliers and chasing delivery dates
- Keeping the customer informed regarding the status of their orders
- Raising the invoice once goods have been delivered
- Dealing with any issues that may arise following the delivery of the products
- Liaise with suppliers and maintaining up to date prices for products within Sage200
- Have you worked as a Senior Sales Administrator?
- Experienced in Sage 200
- Ambitious and keen to develop
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Able to work in a team
- Ability to take on more responsibility as the department grows.
- Experience in maintaining products and pricing on webstores
- Based in Halifax
- Design and project management company
- Great reputation with loyal clients (circa 170 in UK)
- Ambitious growth plans
- Connected with many global suppliers
- Fun culture and a great team to be part of
If you have a background as a Senior Sales Administrator, apply with your CV to Sue Holden at TRF Professional, a division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
Job Types: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 year dependent on experience
- Sales administration: 2 years (Required)
- Sage 200: 1 year (Required)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'