Our client, a successful manufacturing company based in Cullompton, is recruiting for a Senior Sales Administrator to join their busy team.
This is an incredibly varied role with the opportunity to be involved in many aspects of the business. Therefore the successful candidate will need to be highly driven with excellent organisation & interpersonal skills as well as a high level of numeracy & computer literacy.
This is a full time role working from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm with a starting salary of £22,000 - £25,000, free onsite parking, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays & performance based bonus scheme.
Key duties within the role encompass four main areas: Sales, Customer Service, Reports & Appraisals with duties including:
- Providing market intelligence to management
- Identifying sales opportunities through new ideas & current customer requests
- Evaluate customer sales
- Discuss internal sales issues with the team & management
- Acknowledging all orders & checking all information is correct
- Stock Monitoring & stock report creation
- Credit control
- Assisting with the creation of tenders
- Providing excellent all round customer service
- Carrying out appraisals
The ideal candidate will possess the following key skills & attributes:
- A strong background in Sales or Administration
- Excellent all round computer literacy including Excel
- Excellent written & verbal English
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
- Experience of processing orders is desirable
- Experience of dealing with Shipping Documentation is desirable
- Experience of creating reports is desirable
Full training will be provided with plenty of opportunities to grow within the role & learn new skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please either apply online or contact Georgie by calling or emailing
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.