***Internal Sales/Account Manager/Sales Administrator/Customer Service Administrator***
SF Group currently have a position for an experienced Internal Sales/Senior Sales Administrator. Our client is a very successful company that have recently been acquired by a new business who are shaping the way for a bigger and more profitable future. The role will include house accounts that have to be managed to ensure enquiries are received and returned in a timely manner, chasing up the quotations and making them into order, ensuring orders are processed and delivered in accordance to due date.
The candidate will liaise with all Company Departments and must have good communication skills. In an ideal world it would be good if the candidate had some engineering knowledge but this is not critical.
Key skills required:
- Excellent Microsoft Package ability
- Clear telephone voice
- Previous experience within a sales desk role (not cold calling)
- Full customer service ability
- Good communication skills
- Work with field sales team and obtain data they require
- Excellent attendance track record required
- Management of Quotations
- Print and log each enquiry from Key Customers.
- Create our own RFQ for each part and send to approved suppliers
- Receive back prices and create a 'best-cost' sheet
- Present and discuss costs before making a quotation to Key Customers
- Maintain the quote log on a daily basis
- Translate orders, once received, by referring back to the quote pack
- New Part Introduction
- Manage the introduction of new parts onto computer system in liaison with all departments
- Creation of stock code and item description
- Bag/Bin quantity creation
- Current parts
- Maintenance of currency corridor tracker for each part
- Deployment of price escalator when required through TI
- General Administration
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.15 pm (1 hour for lunch)
Holidays: 18 days + Bank Holidays
Company Pension Scheme
Death in Service insurance (1 x annual salary)
Please call Nikki on or apply via the website.