Due to continued success of this highly respected Automotive Retail Dealer Group a new role has arisen for an experienced Senior Sales Administrator to join the team at their beautiful prestige dealership near Oxford. This award-winning group continue to build on their reputation for providing first class service to customers and business partners alike.
As the Sales Administrator
- You will be responsible for all new and used car administration
- Accurately recording and updating vehicle details
- Update the Kerridge dealer system and use AFRL for Vehicle Taxing
- To provide effective day communication across all departments
- Providing excellent customer care to all customers
- Help manage a small team
Applications are encouraged from candidates who are currently working as a Sales Administrator in the motor retail sector or have done so in the recent past. We would be very interested in applicants that are currently working in a franchised car dealership and have used the Kerridge Dealer Management System.
To be considered for this role you must have motor retail sales administration experience.
In return for your commitment and hard work, you will receive a basic salary of £25,000 - £27,000 plus a small bonus scheme.
Working hard comes with the reward of a fun environment with various incentives. You will also benefit from a company pension scheme and 22 days holidays plus bank holidays and many more fantastic benefits.
- Senior Sales Administrator