Senior Royalties Auditor
Newly created role within a practice that specialises within the music industry. This senior position is required to have worked within auditing or the music industry and will be dealing with clients that are copyright holders such as record labels, publishers, writers and composers.
This is a great position for an individual who has a genuine interest in Music and has a thorough understanding of the audit process.
- Conduct audits for record labels and music publishers in accordance with auditing
- Review of accounts for submission to clients, that will include record labels, music publishers, producers and performers;
- Ad hoc preparation of accounts;
- Have the ability to prepare accurate recording and publishing royalty statements;
- Review contracts and agreements for any clauses relating to the royalties, audits and remuneration;
- Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA or equivalent);
- Experience gained within an accountancy practice or music company;
- Ability to prioritise, work to strict deadlines;
- Ability to strategically plan projects and execute;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills being able to effectively manage and influence difficult clients;
- Team player, self-motivated and driven.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'