As the Senior Risk Manager, you will join the Commercial Risk function in a newly created role to head up the Commercial Risk team and implement the Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
An award-winning, specialist Financial Services business that has been established for over 40 years. Due to continued success and growth, the company has a newly created opening for a Senior Risk Manager.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Risk Manager:
- Lead, develop and support the Commercial Risk team
- Manage the second line credit risk function for Commercial Finance
- Implement the Enterprise Risk Management Framework
- Develop, implement and maintain the Commercial Risk Policies Framework
- Manage and maintain the annual review and update process of the Commercial risk and policy framework
- Oversee the development of Commercial credit risk management, including IFRS9
- Undertake thematic reviews and data-led deep dives
The ideal candidate for this Senior Risk Manager opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Experienced team manager
- Excellent communication, analytical and statistical modelling skills
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, with ability to influence up to Executive level
- Deep knowledge and experience of Enterprise Risk Management and of the financial services regulatory environment with specific knowledge of credit risk management
- Experience in driving strategic change using data-driven analytical techniques and insight
- An understanding of financial services industry best practices in risk management and the ability to work in a challenging, and constantly changing environment
- General understanding of risk disciplines Desirable skills and experience
- Risk qualifications, whilst not essential, are preferred