Our client, a well respected and highly rated London law firm, is seeking a Senior Risk & Compliance Executive for their busy team, to support activities relating to risk management, compliance, conflicts and best practice.
You'll report to the Head of Risk, and your responsibilities will include supporting activities related to:
- Monitoring compliance with the firm's AML / CDD procedures including conflict checks and confidentiality;
- Assisting Head of Risk in maintaining compliance with the requirements of the SRA and the ICO, including firm's ISO accreditations (ISO9001 Quality Assurance, ISO27001 Information Security) and Lexcel Practice Management;
- Coordinating and preparing for internal and external audits;
- Reviewing and updating policies and procedures;
- Maintaining risk and compliance registers, as well as other records;
- Responding to queries, liaising with internal teams and external parties, and dealing with staff all levels across the firm;
- Assisting with risk management and compliance training content and delivery; and
- Other ad hoc tasks required.
The successful candidate will have strong risk and compliance experience, preferably gained within a law firm, as well as knowledge and understanding of current regulatory requirements.
You'll also be well organised, proactive and enthusiastic, with strong IT skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In return you'll receive a generous salary, plus benefits, and you'll enjoy an interesting and varied role, within a friendly and supportive top 100 firm.
Candidates are encouraged to apply promptly as shortlisting for this exciting role will begin immediately.