Salary up to £32,000
Our client is actively looking for a Senior Staff Nurse with the ability to inspire others and deliver the highest standards of patient care. If you are passionate about nursing and ready to grow your career in a leadership role, now is the time to apply to us.
Whether you're currently working in the NHS or in a private setting, you'll find that our client is different. Our Client genuinely believes in putting their patients first - that means allowing you to provide the highest standards of care, to have time for your patients, and to experience the real satisfaction of a job well done.
Reporting to the Senior Ward Sister you will be part of a multidisciplinary team.
You will lead by example and mentor junior staff. You will be required to take charge of the ward and make clinical decisions, always putting the patient first and ensuring our standards are maintained.
You will work rotational shifts between days and nights.
We provide care to patients undergoing a range of complex surgery. In addition we also care for those requiring intervention during their oncology treatment or palliative care and those with complex conditions.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs
- Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme
- Nursing qualifications, skills and values. As a nurse registered with the appropriate governing body, you'll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration. You'll also have post-registration experience. Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable.
- Like our client, you believe in putting people first. So you'll appreciate having the time to care - to fully understand each patient's needs and provide individual attention that can mean so much when they're at their most vulnerable. In short, you'll be able to deliver the type of care that comes naturally to a talented nurse.
- Candidates must be NMC qualified.
The role is offering a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Pro rata 25 Days paid Annual leave + Bank holidays
- Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
- Private Medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bi-annual health Screening
- Family and Friends Discount on services
- 24 -7 Counselling program.
For more information and or to apply please call Jenna O'Rourke on and or email