Senior RF Design Engineer - RF & Microwave Design - Hertfordshire - ££ Excellent
A Senior RF Design Engineer is sought by a leading provider of Satellite Communications products to take a hands-on role with a focus on RF design down to discrete component level, covering both passive and active circuits over a wide range of frequencies from DC to Ka-Band and beyond. You’ll possess a good academic background and 3+ year's commercial experience involving RF and Microwave design and test.
Key Technical Requirements for the RF Designer include:
- RF & Microwave Design and test of active and passive circuits, DC-3 GHz down to discrete component level.
- Using CAD tools such as NI/AWR Microwave Office for circuit and system design and simulation.
- Interfacing RF circuits to analogue and digital electronics.
- Experience of PCB Layout techniques.
- Exposure to RF over Optics great to see.
The successful Senior RF Design Engineer will be comfortable working within a lab-based environment, taking ownership of designs and taking products from concept through to production, ensuring designs meet targets for performance, reliability and manufacturability. Opportunities are possible for you to get involved with the cutting-edge technology surrounding the company’s RF over Fibre product range.
If you are seeking a new challenge in RF Design that offers a great remuneration package and the latest technology, apply now for further details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'