Senior Reward Manager - Media/ Marketing industry - Central London - £90k.
A global media and marketing organisation is seeking a UK and Ireland focused Senior Compensation and Benefits Manager to join them in London. This is a wide Reward role, with a heavy focus on Compensation cycles.
This will be the perfect opportunity for you if you are looking for a role centred around the operational side of Reward, with the scope to also be involved in the strategic element. You will be a part of a wider international reward team, but will be responsible for the UK.
* Previous experience in a senior reward position, either as a number two in a large global organisation or leading reward in a smaller company.
* Experience in managing annual Comp Cycles.
* An advanced level of Microsoft - including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
* Excellent presentation skills with the ability to liaise with and influence stakeholders of all levels, build strong relationships and present complex data.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to engage and influence at all levels of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding organisation with high ambition and a truly global outlook. If you would like to be considered for this position, or know somebody who would, then I would love to hear from you. Please forward a copy of your most recent CV for consideration, or give Leigh a call on .