An exciting opportunity for a Senior Reward Analyst to join a leading postal service and courier company based in London. They will form part of the wider Human Resources and Personnel team.
Postal service and courier company
Role of the Senior Reward Analyst in London:
- Ensure all requests for job evaluation are completed in a timely manner and that the output is consistent, thereby maintaining the integrity of the organisation's grading structure.
- Support the development of the HR community in their understanding of how roles are evaluated, how to write better JDs and ultimately how to support the development of effective organisational structures.
- Support the Organisational Effectiveness team with job sizing and profiling when they are supporting new business design.
- Provide support across all areas of the business on data analysis requests, with thoughtful output to support decision-making.
- Ensure all requests are well understood before carrying out the activity, and be clear on required timescales.
- Adapt the output as appropriate as the requests are modified or changed.
- Always seek to improve processes and quality of output.
- Determine any standard requirements for data from the Reward Managers in order to support them efficiently and effectively.
Requirements for the Senior Reward Analyst in London:
Job evaluation experience (Hay trained)
Experience in benchmarking, salary review, bonus reviews etc
Excellent analytical skills and ability to manipulate data in Excel.
Highly effective communication skills, with the ability to determine the most effective medium for communication for each output.
Ability to influence at many levels in the organisation, often on issues that are not popular.
Establish strong relationships across the organisation.
Ability to set and work to appropriate deadlines.
Ability to produce high quality work with a strong attention to detail