Senior Revenue Accountant
£250-£350 per day
My client is a multi-national management consultancy based in Central London and are looking for a Senior Revenue Accountant for 3-6 months
- Responsible for revenue, accounts receivables transactions and reporting
- Working with all lines of business to apply the established revenue treatments providing the day to day determination of sales bookings meet US GAAP requirements for revenue recognition.
- Understand and support all lines of business including recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), project based recruiting, executive & middle management search and advisory.
- Review engagements for the application of accurate revenue recognition principles and escalate when necessary
- Executes the processes that the evaluate accrued and deferred revenues, especially as part of period end close
- Evaluates and escalates revenue issues as identified through accounting staff, Order to Cash, FP&A or field interaction
- Lead monthly meetings with sales, consulting and/or project management to review engagements to ensure accurate revenue recognition
- System support on SAP
- Excellent attention to detail, committed, bright, numerate and enthusiastic
- Team player with a good work ethic who thrives in a multi-tasking, deadline driven environment
- Experience with SAP/Business Objects (or other large enterprise wide accounting system), US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley would be desirable