This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful retail business as a Senior Retail Marketing Manager. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your Marketing flair to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
This role is responsible for maximizing the profitability of the Retail store estate by positively impacting footfall, Conversion, ATV, UPT and Profit Margin across all store formats through flawlessly executed consumer-relevant, marketing campaigns, promotions and in-store communication (POS).
The role will play an important part in the expansion and progression of the Marketing Team and will ensure that the continued growth and development of Marketing Campaigns are of the highest quality and exceeding expectations.
About my client…
- A leading high-street retail brand with a phenomenal sales performance.
- They are forward thinking, dynamic and fast-paced with a great product offering and a huge passion for product.
- They are a very well-known and established brand in the UK who continue to open more stores and are now taking the International market by storm!
- They are extremely good at promoting from within and are a place where you can really develop a successful career.
- Development of global and local Retail Marketing Calendars aligned with Merchandising and Brand Marketing.
- Own the development of a tactical marketing calendar based on seasonality and commercial opportunities (such as national holiday weekends or back-to-school season).
- Ensure the flawless execution of Retail Marketing Campaigns, Promotions and In-Store Communication tools.
- Ensure campaign targets are properly set, evaluated and met, and that the Marketing Budget is optimised.
- Manage, lead and develop the Retail Marketing team.
- Feedback learnings and concerns on the performance of campaigns to the Head of Retail Marketing
- Be accountable for the necessity and results of local campaigns and promotions and ensure that all necessary Retail approvals are obtained.
- Be accountable for the success of new store openings by ensuring appropriate 360-degree activation plans are developed and implemented and relevant actions are taken when stores are not performing.
- Share best practice across the wider marketing team
- Ensure local Retail CRM marketing materials complement existing Retail Marketing Campaigns and Promotions and deliver a positive ROI.
- Be knowledgeable about the targets and performance of local stores, understand which Retail Marketing levers need to be activated to impact which KPIs and know how to activate them as needed.
- Work closely and cross-functionally with the market Retail team to pro-actively assess any performance issues (such as persistently declining traffic or a particularly slow month) and develop the tactical Retail Marketing solutions that might be needed to address these.
- Co-own Retail KPIs, in particular, Traffic, with the market Retail team.
- You will have experience of working in a similar role, ideally within a retail environment.
- Solid business acumen and in-depth knowledge of Retail KPIs.
- Highly numerate with the ability to understand and analyse data and produce actionable insights.
- Solid interpersonal, networking and negotiating skills.
- Strong management, problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- You will be geographically mobile.
- £45-55,000 per annum
- Bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday Inc. bank holidays
- Single person healthcare cover
- Pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Company discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site car parking