An excellent opportunity for a talented in-house recruiter has become available at the London offices of a leading global law firm.
The Senior Resourcing Advisor will be responsible for all non-partner fee-earner lateral recruitment, managing the full recruitment lifecycle for the across the Firm.
The key duties will include:
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle from identification of a role through to onboarding across all UK and international offices.
- Creating strong business partner relationships to provide a strategic advisory service, identifying recruitment trends and improving components of the recruitment process.
- Conducting job analysis in line with business objectives and partnering with HR teams to develop plans for key talent initiatives and succession planning.
- Coaching hiring managers on interview techniques and the onboarding process.
- Building future talent pipelines, actively promoting workforce diversity and ensuring all compliance requirements are met.
- Championing direct hiring methods within the firm.
- Managing various projects related to talent acquisition and process improvement.
The Senior Resourcing Advisor will have in-depth recruitment experience, specifically fee earner recruitment experience and ideally both agency and in-house. You will be comfortable developing non-traditional sourcing, using your analytical mind to identify potential candidates through a variety of resources. Experience in best practice candidate assessment is essential. Possessing strong communication skills will ensure you are able to engage with stakeholders across the business with the ability to influence and advise. You will display drive and determination, having a willingness to progress your career within the professional services and legal market.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you