- First point of contact for all internal and external recruitment enquiries
- You will deliver a proactive and responsive end to end recruitment service to the firm.
- You will drive innovative and commercial sourcing strategies to attract the very best candidates in the marketplace and deliver robust talent pipelines.
- You will support the recruiting partners/managers in recruitment activity as needed.
- Liaising with partners/managers to establish business case and authorisation of vacancies prior to advertising.
- Responding to speculative job enquiries
- Supporting the achievement of the firm's growth and strategic development plans and working with the business on key engagement projects
- Any other ad-hoc duties as reasonably required.
Option to be partly based in another office location e.g. Guildford. Option of a part-time role (minimum of 4 days per week).
- Internal Communications
- Law Firms