EXPERIENCED SENIOR IT RESOURCER - Master Vendor Accounts
If you have IT Recruitment experience gained within an agency environment we can offer you something special...
Our Client ...
Is an established and well respected name within IT Recruitment / RPO / Outsourcing as a Global Recruitment brand that are part of a large consultancy group and can offer clients, candidates and staff a wide range of services and benefits. They have an extensive Client base built up over 20 + years and accounts include Master Vendor and Top Tier PSL.
Offering you the Opportunity to:-
- Move into a quality, professional, established and mature environment
- Resource for a number of Key Accounts that make up almost £15m turnover
- Gain exceptional Support, Training and Investment in your Career
The purpose of this role is to gain competitive advantage by building excellent relationships with candidates, mainly contractors to ensure a strong resource pool of professionals for major accounts at all times. These candidates need to be networked and managed throughout the process and receive outstanding levels of service.
- Pro-actively build strong relationship with all levels of candidate
- Pro-actively network with IT Contractors to generate candidate referrals, use appropriate media to source relevant candidates.
- Networking contractor population to lead generate for Account Manager
- Maximise referral opportunities
- promote specific candidates who are identified as having relevant client background and skill set
- Adhere to clients’ recruitment processes in line with the Service Level Agreements
- Adhere to all contractual obligations such as KPIs, vetting checks etc
- Managing candidate relationships
- Delivery for a high-volume recruitment account
- Working to SLAs and compliance
- You will have strong networking skills and the ability to resource
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- You will have excellent reasoning skills and ability to screen applicants
- You will possess excellent negotiation skills and problem solving skills.
- You will be professional and be personable on the phone and face to face.
You will be mature, highly self-motivated, a team player and capable of developing excellent candidate relationships.
SALARY : Basic Salary to £26,000 Dependent upon experience , OTE to £35,000 + Benefits
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED from candidates who have specific experience within an IT or SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT.
Call or Send your CV NOW for a confidential discussion / immediate consideration
If this position isn't exactly what you're looking for please contact us for our full range of opportunities. If you are looking for a new role, change of sector, general career advice, market advice or Salary Checker WE CAN HELP.
Recommend a Friend - We offer RETAIL VOUCHERS for Successful REFFERALS!!! Just email us a name and number and when they have been successfully placed, we will send you YOUR CHOICE OF VOUCHERS UP TO £500* *Terms Apply
MIT Recruitment Ltd is a Recruitment-to-Recruitment specialist. MIT Recruitment advertises it’s vacancies in it’s capacity as an Employment Agency.
- Account Manager
- IT Recruitment
- Service Delivery