Interaction Recruitment are excited to be working a prestigious and world renown company in Nottingham. Due to continued growth, we are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Resource Planning Analyst to join our team in Nottingham. The overall team of four report in to the Strategic Planning Manager and support an overall headcount of circa 1,400 and the demand planning of over 8 million customer interactions. This position plays a pivotal role in providing long-term and short-term demand forecasts which ensure excellent customer service is delivered in an efficient and timely manner.
Steeped in over 100 years of heritage, we are the UKs market leader in providing warranty and repair services, taking great pride in delivering a first class customer service to our existing base of over 16 million customers in 11 countries.
- Prepare long-term and short term customer demand forecasts accurately and efficiently to ensure we deliver excellent customer service.
- Formulate and continuously improve monthly, weekly and daily demand forecasts for over 8 million customer interactions.
- Proactively identify and effectively articulate capacity and recruitment plans where expected staffing levels vary from requirements and work with operational stakeholders to agree actions to close variances promptly, reducing Customer and/or financial impact.
- Ensure future activity is planned in advance using the agreed strategic approach, balancing Customer and People demand
- Co-ordinate review of demand drivers as and when required, in a customer-focused manner. Driving and delivering long term solutions that meet the changing needs of the business.
- Identify and check the integrity of appropriate data sources, interrogating the data to spot trends and exceptions, and then use these findings to identify the source of any exception or change.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure budget demand and supply plans align with customer and client expectations
- Conduct impact assessment modeling to understand the impacts of contact centre changes and how these flow into the capacity plan.
The required skills
- Ability to respond quickly to deadlines
- Excel – Advanced level
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective and confident communicator at all levels
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to use analytical techniques e.g. regression modeling
- Experienced in using Workforce Management Systems (e.g. Verint, IEX, Injixo) – desirable
- Demonstrably successful experience of planning / forecasting in a contact centre environment
In return we offer:
- 25 days holiday allowance, plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Flexibility to work from home
- Annual performance bonus scheme
- Discounted TV and broadband packages
- Discounted warranty products
- Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
- Free life assurance
- Clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Complimentary product protection plan
- Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurants
- 35 hour working week contract
For futher details, please contact Cheri @ Interaction Recruitment on or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job