A Resource Delivery focussed role, specialising primarily in the International Oil and Gas and Renewable Energy industries. The role would suit consultants who prefer to focus on delivery and Client account management rather than Business Development.
My client is an international Renewable - Oil & Gas specialist Recruitment Agency. You will assist in delivering specialist manpower in the development of corporate an project related services encompassing Project Management, Design, Construction and Commissioning.
- Resource for managers, engineers and technical personnel for both contract and permanent placements for UK and International assignments
- Source by networking and using an extensive database
- Develop and mentor dedicated Resourcer's in recruitment and industry knowledge
- Account manage key accounts by building rapport and relationships, liaison with clients in relation to specific processing in the recruitment process.
- Represent and promote my clients brand at any client facing events
- Research and market map future projects
- You will be known as the go-to contact for current and future contractors, dealing with requirements and issues that may occur.
- Nurture and protect client relationships to maintain the status of "preferred supplier"
If this sounds of interest and you have at least 2 years recruitment experience of Power or Renewable or Oil & Gas experience please apply for more info.
- Account Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'