Hudson are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading UK organisation who due to business growth are recruiting now. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation offering real career development opportunities and financial rewards.
This is a Senior role based within my clients busy Resource and Traffic team its an exciting new position and ideal for a senior candidate looking for a more management focused role.
This role will be varied and demanding providing resource planning and traffic analysis to the business to enable effective cost management and planning. You will also be responsible for the daily management of a small team providing them with support and coaching whilst delivering results.
Typical Duties will include::
- Monitoring call volumes whilst analysing skill sets (phone, chat, email) to identify trends or issues.
- Assist in the development and production of resource models to meet or improve budget forecasts
- Monitors and analyses various real-time production performance measurements.
- Develop new work flows to increase call flow efficiency and manage call traffic
- Daily management of direct reports
- Monitor attendance & schedule adherence and adjusts staff allocations based on real-time trends.
- Processes all time off and schedule adjustment requests to ensure appropriate staffing for call volume projections.
- Communicate and work with staff members, management, and other departments.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience of operating within a Resource Planning team in a contact centre environment (forecasting, scheduling or real time) is an advantage. Be able to demonstrate experience of gathering, interpreting and presenting information/data is essential and to maintain workforce management data to ensure accuracy of data from a people and infrastructure perspective.
If you are a strong team player with the ability to work under own initiative have a high degree, drive and enthusiasm and can embrace change this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Please call Ann now on to discuss this opportunity further
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job