Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
We are currently recruiting for 2 enthusiastic Senior Residential Support Workers to join our team in Ammanford. You will play a vital role in supporting young adults with emotional behavioural difficulties and requiring a high level of intervention, focusing on each individual’s specific requirements and encouraging independence enabling them to fully patriciate in society.
As a Senior Residential Support Worker you will be responsible for but not restricted too:
- Meet the physical, social and emotional needs of each young person in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
- Providing practical support as well as encouraging independence.
- Contribute to the effective and efficient use of the physical and financial resources.
- Comply with the legal requirements relating to services, policies and procedures and financial regulations of the company.
- Contribute to the implementation and evaluation of specific programmes, which provides a framework for the prevention of risk and management of individual’s behaviour.
- Liaise with relevant professionals.
- Lead and attend reviews and other meetings as required.
The ideal candidate MUST have the following:
- Must hold either the QCF Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Children and Young People) or NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People.
- Must have minimum one years’ experience of working with young people.
- Experience of contributing to the development, implementation and review of specific programmes for young people to meet their needs and circumstances.
- Drive and have access to own vehicle.
The salary for this role is up to £20,000 plus (additional sleep ins) depending on experience.
Please call Leanne Irving on 0 7 9 8 3 2 0 0 9 4 5 for more information about this exciting new role.
- Young People
- Senior Residential
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job