Senior Residential Support Worker needed to support LAC. There is no point applying for this role unless you are seriously committed to making a difference to the children you support in a care setting. The facility is well run and focuses on ensuring that children achieve a good balance in life between education, care and learning valuable life skills.
You will be:-
- Qualified Residential Support Worker
- Ideally with some supervisory experience
- Happy to help staff have an impact on the childs capacity to do well in education bu supporting their homework
- Used to working in a children's home
- Able to demonstrate you have had an impact on the lives of the children you support
- Happy to work on a shift pattern
- Must be prepared to go the extra mile, through no fault of their own these children have some complex needs
- Be creative, flexible and inspiring role model and support to the children and other staff
In return you will enjoy:-
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term prospects to a permanent post
- Plenty of ongoing CPD
- Opportunity to work shifts to suit you
For more information please contact Marie or Danielle.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'