Senior Conveyancing Solicitor/Fee Earner - Residential Property
Looking to progress your career or move to a larger firm? I am pleased to be working for an established business who through sustainable growth, have an opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Solicitor/Fee Earner to manage the Residential Conveyancing department.
Offering job security and progression, this local business is dedicated to quality and personal service. The role will involve all types of conveyancing matters from inception through to post-completion. In addition to managing files your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise junior fee earners.
- Help to ensure all deadlines and expectations are met in line with objectives.
- Ensure quality standards are met to at all times.
- Provide training and mentoring to junior staff members.
- Carry out staff appraisals for members of your team.
I look forward to your application, please apply with a current CV or contact Carolyn Thompson at Reed Legal via LinkedIn for a 100% confidential chat.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'