Job Paths 4 U are looking for a dedicated hard-working Senior Residential Childcare Worker with a caring nature to support a solo placement in a residential home based in Mansfield.
As a senior childcare worker, you will play a full and effective role as a member of the staff team, providing high-quality assessment and residential care for a single young person with EBD, in a solo placement residential home based in Mansfield.
My client is looking for a dedicated organised senior childcare worker who can lead a shift and take the initiative to work well independently as well as working well with other members of the staff team.
My client offers excellent career progression opportunities and ongoing training working in a supportive environment.
Senior Childcare Worker Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Plan manage and lead shifts
- Encourage, support and guide members of the staff team
- Attend Case Reviews, Planning Meetings and any other meetings as required
- Undertake specific administration tasks within the unit as directed by the Home Manager
- Actively participate in supervision, appraisal, training, meetings & consultancies
- Maintain records as required
- To be alert to signs of distress or abuse and to ensure that the young person is monitored and protected and has their needs met ensuring that all safeguarding needs are met
- Contribute to care planning and the implementation of these plans
Minimum Requirements for this role are:
- Level 3 Diploma working with children and young people’s workforce or equivalent
- At least 12 months experience of working with children and young people in a caring environment
- Experience working with Children with Emotional and Behavioural difficulties
- Excellent communication both written and verbal and the resilience to manage challenging behaviour
Benefits for this role include:
- £62.40 per sleep in
- Ongoing training
- Company Pension Scheme
- 24 hours shift starting @ 10.00 am
- 10 sleep-ins per month
- 10 shifts per month
- 3 one week and 2 the next week
Salary: £28,800 per annum + yearly sleep-ins £7,400
Contact: Ben at Job Paths 4 U
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager.
Check out our website for all of our current vacancies www.jobpaths4u.com
- Child Care
- Young People
- Care Planning
- Residential Care
- Senior Residential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'