This is an exciting opportunity for a positive, enthusiastic and motivated individual who is flexible and has a desire to make a difference to help young people develop skills to support and fulfil their life’s ambitions. My Client provides a unique service by combining care, therapy and education for its young people. Training and development opportunities are provided to support you in developing your career.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible to the Registered Manager, for the day-to-day running of the home and for the delivery of the day-to-day care to the children
- To ensure that the care teams are maintaining their therapeutic approach and providing direct work with the children
- To assist in leading staff to operate within legal parameters as described in the Companies Policies and Procedures
- To share responsibility in the protecting of company assets and be proactive in securing a positive company image
- To identify and implement boundaries necessary to modify unacceptable behaviour
- To ensure all aspects of written information are kept up to date on files including the completion of daily case records, communications, log books, incidents records, risk 3 assessments and other records and reports as required.
- QCF Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce or equivalent
- Minimum one years’ relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of care plans
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of professionalism and knowledge of the day to day operations of a Children’s Home
Closing date: ASAP
Start Date: Immediate Start
Contact: William Cooper at Developing Your Potential
Developing Your Potential is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.
- Child Care
- Child Welfare
- Young People
- Residential Care