Job Title: Senior Residential Care Home Worker
Salary/ benefits: Dependant on experience
Key Skills: QCF Level 3 Diploma
Would you like to make a difference to a young person’s life?
We are looking for Senior Residential Childcare Workers to work in our Children’s Homes in the Leicestershire LE10 and LE9 postcodes.
About the Role:
As a Senior Residential Childcare Worker you will work in one of our Children’s Homes as part of an integrated service working closely with our Education and Therapy services and alongside Local Authorities. Your role will involve you in working closely with other agencies and professionals.
You will be responsible to the manager for the day to day running of the home, managing a shift and delivering high quality care to the young people in our care.
You will be expected to help to train and develop other staff ensuring the home is compliant with The Children’s Homes Regulations and promotes and safeguards the welfare of young people at all times.
- We are looking for someone who is caring, committed, friendly and mature in outlook.
- You will need excellent communication skills, knowledge of care plans, and the ability to demonstrate a good understanding of what is required for the day to day operation of a Children’s Home.
- You will need to have had experience preparing and managing a shift and working with young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties. Knowledge of childcare legislation including Safeguarding and Child Protection is also expected.
- You must have QCF Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce, equivalent or above, and a minimum one years’ relevant experience.
- You will need a full UK driving licence.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 7 days then your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your information on our database and will be in touch should other suitable opportunities become available. Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre. Please refer to our website for more opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'