Senior Research Scientist - New Target Bioinformatics
A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for a Senior Research Scientist - New Target Bioinformatics to join their team in Oxford.
As a key member of the team, you will use your analytical capabilities in support of generating clinical data within drug discovery for a dedicated business at the forefront of scientific innovation.
By collaborating cross-functionally with other data scientists and biologists, you will collect insights from clinical data analysis which will assist in developing future portfolios.
- Analyse multi-omic and NGS datasets whilst using bioinformatics and statistical tools
- Enhance bioinformatic analytical tools and pipelines by collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Liaise with biologists and data scientists on experimental and analytical requirements within drug discovery
- Educated to a Ph.D. level in data science, computational biology, statistics, bioinformatics or similar field
- Experience within drug discovery in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment
- Proven background in NGS & omics data integration including RNA-seq, chromatin accessibility and functional genomics readouts
- Programming experience in Python and/or R
- Great understanding of biological data analysis software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'