Senior Research Formulation Scientist - £competitive
Working for a CRO with a worldwide reach, we have a range of integrated services including drug discovery, early phase development and IP assessment all with an unrivalled analytical capability. Recent expansion in early phase/Pre-clinical /Pre-formulation development has created an opportunitiy for a senior Research Formulation Scientist. The role will involve the delivery of formulation innovation including Pre- formulation development, Solubility studies and characterisation.
Main tasks and responsibilities: To provide expertise and formulation input into project development
- To lead and plan/design API solubility/compatibility experiments and write protocols,
- Execute Pre-formulation experiments using technology like spray drying, extruding and nano milling
- Expert in defining and leading others in characterisation of formulations using techniques like DVS, DSC, PSD TGA
- Keeping detailed and accurate records of all work undertaken
- Write internal and external technical reports to stakeholders
- Lead and influence Research formulation scientists in technical project design and commercial client delivery
- To communicate progress of projects effectively to senior managers and clients
- Develop academic/technical papers on technology or development and present at networking events
- Ideally PhD, post Doc level qualification in pharmacy, chemistry,drug development and formulation related discipline
- Relevant work experience in Pre/formulation development in a variety of areas - parental, inhalation, specials, particle engineering.
- Previous experience within a pharmaceutical/Medical device/Biologics or healthcare environment
- Experience of delivering work with third party clients, managing commercial and technical expectations
- Experience of operating in multi-disciplinary project teams, specials, particle engineering
If you believe you hold the relevant background experience and looking for a Senior Research formulation scientist within successful and growing CRO then this is the role for you.
About us: Templarfox is a privately owned recruitment business leading in executive search, management selection, Salary benchmarking and Business development services. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK and on this occasion TemplarFox Consultancy is acting as an employment agency.
- Drug Discovery
- Technical Reports
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'