Senior Research Executive - Insight & Brand Consultancy
Salary: £26 000 - £32 000
Are you looking for the next step in your market research/insight career? Do you want to work for an award winning organisation who embrace new ideas and offer an exciting and vibrant work environment?
An innovative insight and brand consultancy are now looking for a Senior Research Executive to join their research team and become an integral part of their ongoing success in 2018. Based in their trendy offices in a great Central London location, this role will cover a wide range of research programmes across consumers, brands and the digital world. They are offering fantastic career development, in line with an industry leading training programme, a great working culture and generous remuneration package.
About the role
This is a varied and strategic insights opportunity which will allow you to spearhead research projects in a forward thinking and creative company. You will be working with the most sophisticated research tools, utilising an in house studio to generate bespoke research outputs.
- Collaborating on a consultative basis with clients so you can deliver them relevant, intricate and commercially savvy insights
- Working across a variety of full research quantitative projects, from writing questionnaires through to analysis and reporting / presenting
- A chance to work on qualitative projects as well, which will include modern techniques such as moderating online focus groups
- Developing innovative solutions for clients and exploring different research techniques for intellectually challenging briefs
This opportunity will suit an experienced Research / Insight Executive or Senior Research Executive who has demonstrable experience of carrying out primary research in an agency or consultancy setting, and would like to take the next the next step in their research career in a thriving company.
- Relish the chance to deliver creative insights and research outputs for an impressive spectrum of global clients to ensure impactful commercial decisions can be made and help improve their business strategy as a whole
- Strong ability and working knowledge of carrying out quantitative / qualitative research projects to create effective insights for clients, this will include questionnaire and discussion guide writing, in depth interviews and data analysis
- A passion to write winning proposals and cohesive reports to produce inspiring research presentations that allow your client to make relevant and commercially savvy decisions
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Research Executive/ Senior Research Executive to join a high growth organisation and develop your research career. If interested please apply today!