SENIOR RESEARCH ANALYST
£55,000-£60,000 +BONUS +BENEFITS
The company is a web to print business, selling to all; individual customers, small-medium business and large corporations. They are a massively successful company having made over 1.5 billion US dollars in revenue last year.
As a Senior Research Analyst, you will sit in the customer insights team. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Advising on best techniques and methodologies regarding new research needs.
- Pulling together strands of quantitative and qualitative insights into strategic reports.
- Working with SQL to extract data from large data sets and provide actionable insights.
- Work on research projects across; product, marketing, creative and insights.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Senior Research Analyst will have:
- Excellent experience working in a research environment.
- eCommerce background would be ideal.
- Educated to a degree level or above in a STEM subject.
- Strong understanding and experience using working on both quant and qual research projects.
- Excellent skills in SQL.
- Ability to communicate across teams and with external stakeholders.
- A salary of £55,000-£60,000
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package.
- Flexible working.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'