Senior Research Analyst
£25,000 - £32,000
Forward Role are working with a respected financial services provider in Yorkshire, who are looking to recruit a Senior Research Analyst to take a lead role in delivering key elements of the businesses research projects.
The key objective of this role is to help the company to continuously improve the understanding of the customers and help to provide more effective and efficient services.
- Oversee the teams research and projects
- Conducting own research project, from designing to delivery
- Utilising all methods of research e.g. face-to-face, online, telephone
- Fully responsibility for the Customer Panel
- Reviewing all current research methods and working to continuously improve these
- Ensure effective and efficient working methods
- Being innovative with new research methods
- Lead exciting projects around brand and customers
Skills and experience:
- Passionate about Research and Insight - qualitative and quantitative
- Experience running full research projects - design through to delivery
- Ability to take a brief, understand stakeholders needs and create meaningful, relevant research
- Provide actionable insight and make recommendations
- Confident in presenting findings, ability to influence others
- Attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise work as you may be working on a number of projects and ad hoc tasks at once!
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on or
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.