Senior Research Analyst - Business/Enterprise Applications
A global leader in advisory and market intelligence that is aligned to the IT and consumer technology sector has an opportunity for an Analyst with experience, or aligned to business/enterprise applications. This role will include both custom and syndicated research projects, contributing to the research agenda and producing thought leadership. The role will be based in London.
The primary responsibilities and objectives of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking research projects aligned to applications such as ERP, CRM, Finance and HR
- Producing content around the subjects such as vendor strategy, forecasting, procurement and industry alignment
- Working closely with research directors, geographically dispersed analysts, junior analysts and other key stakeholders Assisting business development and account management with customer meeting by providing subject matter expertise
- Horizon scanning and investigating emerging topics and subject areas Presenting at conferences, industry events and occasionally with media enquiries
- Undertaking occasional travel predominantly in Europe or the United States
Suitable candidates will require the following experience and skills:
- Experience in a similar Analyst or Senior Research Analyst role
- Experience within enterprise/business applications aligned or adjacent arena. This might include ERP, CRM, HR or SCM software
- Previous market intelligence, advisory or market research industry exposure
- A demonstrable track record of producing thought provoking content
- The ability to present and to work closely with customers
- Ideally a degree, but candidates qualified by experience will be equally considered
- Market Research
- Market Intelligence
- Research Projects
- Thought Leadership
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'