Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Senior Reporting Analyst in Ipswich. As the Senior Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for development of enhanced financial reporting and control for expenses for a global business. You will be accountable for the review of expenses balance sheet accounts and adherence to expense related SOX controls. The Senior Reporting Analyst will also be responsible for the development of new reporting for salaries and benefits and travel and expenses following the migration to new systems.
- Development of enhanced expenses reporting for travel and expenses expenditure for multiple business units with a view to improving their management and control
- Development of efficient, timely and accurate salaries and benefit reporting across multiple business units
- Generate meaningful management information that supports our customers to deliver accurate timely and informative budgets and forecasts.
- Review and challenge and agree expense balance sheet control balances
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of services relating to expenses by 3rd party Record to Report service provider
- Key point of contact for FP&A and UK Record to Report Service Delivery and Service Management teams on all expense related issues
- Key point of contact for audit on all expense related issues
This is a key role for the group finance function and is critical in terms of reviewing and improving the reporting of expenses. The role would be ideal for a technical accountant who is comfortable with high volumes who wants the opportunity to join a business with multiple lines of career progression.