A fantastic opportunity to work as a Senior Reporter for a market-leading financial law publication for lawyers in banks, financial institutions, corporates and private practice.
The Role: Senior Reporter
The Sector: Finance/Law/Capital Markets
- Pitch and write trend articles
- Examine the practices of legal teams
- Cover how banks, corporates and asset managers are adjusting to the wave of global, post-crisis regulatory reforms
- Develop and maintain good relationships with senior figures
- Work closely with your editor to expand areas of coverage and track engagement with content
- Attend and reporting on industry events
- Previous journalism experience
- Desired experience in the business sector or more specifically experience in capital markets
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Be comfortable dealing with senior professionals
- The ability to meet deadlines
- High standards and a desire to break stories and unearth trends in market practice
If you feel you meet all the necessary skills for this position and would like to apply, please contact Dani on or follow the instructions of this advert.