Senior Repair Controller/ Production Manager
Salary: £34,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
You will manage and coordinate the workflow of repairs within the Accident Repair Centre ensuring financial, volume and quality targets are achieved, ensuring high quality repairs within company procedures to maximise customer satisfaction. The effective management of the productive and support departments, and providing the delivery of high standard of engagement, motivation and employee relations.
This will include:
- The management and co-ordination of productive and support staff to ensure effective workflow of repairs to meet the volume, sales, cost and customer/quality targets
- Ensuring all Blueprint/Procedural/BS10125 regulations are adhered to at all times
- Accountability for meeting and improving on customer satisfaction targets
- Achieving budget sales and cost targets weekly, monthly and annually
- Achieving top and bottom box CSI by remaining on or better than target in each individual matrix measured by The Leadership Factor
- Achieving company requirements for all legal and head office submissions.
- Group Learning Policy completion to a level of 100%, quarterly.
- Apply Standard Operating Procedure in accordance with policy standards
- Working alongside Centre Manager to ensure talent identification and appropriate succession planning is in place.
You would have previous experience in a similar role with the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience of high volume accident repair management and scheduling (essential)
- Thorough understanding and experience of BS10125 regulations (essential)
Knowledge and experience of Thatcham repair methods
This vacancy is being managed by Jack Broomfield at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd have many different Motor Trade Jobs available throughout the UK from - Dealer Principal, GM General Manager, General Sales Manager, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Service Team Leader, Business Manager, Sales Controller, Sales Executive, Sales Administration, Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater, Body Shop Estimator, Vehicle Mechanic, Service Advisor, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Trade Parts Representative, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters and Warranty Administrators etc.
Call Spear Recruitment Ltd Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as, Ford, Vauxhall , BMW, VW, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Lexus, Toyota, Jaguar, Mazda, Mercedes, Peugeot, Audi Renault, Citroen, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia to name but a few
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
- Body Shop
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job