Working as part of the Validation team, this role is responsible for defining and executing reliability test plan and failure analysis activity for optoelectronic device. It also involves improving optoelectronic device reliability through identification and elimination of device failure modes.
- Defining and executing reliability test plan to support device design and fabrication process development.
- Defining and executing failure analysis activity for optoelectronic device.
- Managing production validation, Destructive Physical Analysis and Failure Analysis process
- Managing the maintenance activity of reliability equipment.
- Identifying and developing new failure analysis methods applying to optoelectronic devices, internally and externally.
- Managing assigned tasks and deliver them to agreed cost and time budgets. - Maintaining up-to-date knowledge in areas of expertise and using the knowledge to promote continuous improvement in device development.
- Liaising with failure analysis and reliability colleagues of other O-E departments.
- Any other ad hoc duty as requested by the Validation Manager.
- Minimum of 3-years industry experience of III-V semiconductor Opto-electronic device reliability test and/or failure analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of reliability engineering principles and methods.
- In-depth knowledge of failure analysis principles and methods. - Demonstrable experience of data analysis.
- Knowledge of fabricating process of III-V semiconductor Opto-electronic device, particularly the aspects associating with device reliability.
- Willingness to travel as required on occasion.
- Flexible attitude to working hours
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job