Senior Relationship Manager - Digital and Marketing
Are you interested in working with a fast growing, agile, digitally focused UK general insurance provider in the FTSE 250? Would you like to be part of the team responsible for 90% of Hastings Direct's business? Then come and Join us, here at Hastings Direct.
An experienced Senior Relationship Manager is required in our Digital Marketing team, where you will be responsible for initiating, building and managing successful relationships with some of the largest price comparison websites; such as ComparetheMarket or GoCompare.
Working alongside key stakeholders across all of our Hastings brands and products, you will be responsible for driving conversion for aggregators, as well as improving lifetime value for Hastings' customers.
This role is based in our Bexhill head office, down by the sea on the South Coast.
About the role
- To deliver against our business plans for aggregator related activity, managing key relationships with the price comparison sites and internal stakeholders
- Working with our key stakeholders in IT and Commercial teams to ensure the stability of the platform
- Ensuring that contracts are in place with all partners for all activity, and holding responsibility for negotiating the terms of our contracts
- Working with our Digital new business team to optimise the aggregator journey 'post click' through to maximise conversion
- Working with Decision Science and Marketing performance, to improve and develop the data we receive from the price comparison sites,
- Working to enhance and optimise our proposition and pricing capabilities
- Acting as nominated deputy, in the absence of our Head of marketing partnerships
- Holds significant stakeholder management experience, with the ability to influence high level directors and senior leaders
- Solid communication skills, written and verbally
- Holds significant planning and organisation skills, to enable management of multiple partner relationships
What will you get in return?
Working with Hastings Direct, means you can bring "yourself" to work and be a part of our growth and success. Working alongside a highly talented pool of individuals who have an excellent breadth of knowledge.
Hastings Direct is an expanding company which operates in a non-hierarchical environment, thus in the Senior Relationship Manager role you will have vast exposure to key stakeholders across our brands and products.
In addition you will receive a competitive starting base salary, a £5K car allowance, an end of year bonus potential (up to 10% of salary), 25 days holiday + bank holidays alongside a great company pension scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job