Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager - Gibraltar
Our Client is a well-known Online Gaming / Sports Betting Company. They are now looking to meet with an Experienced Gambling Compliance / Regulatory Consultant.
The Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager will support the Head of Compliance in the management of all compliance matters and deputise to manage the team across the whole Digital business.
You will help the Head of Compliance develop and implement the regulations and processes in respect of gambling compliance, regulatory compliance and governance across the business.
You will also be responsible for helping to design, implement and communicate a strategic compliance plan in association with Retail/Group compliance, to protect the PML Holders, Directors, Shareholders and all stakeholders from compliance breaches.
You will also design and deliver all Digital training specifically to the C level Digital employees
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Have or be willing to work towards professional qualification in Finance, Compliance, AML, Audit, Legal or equivalent.
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- At least three year relevant experience.
- Individuals must have experience of working in a UK listed plc environment or a Gambling operator and should demonstrate a depth of knowledge in current Compliance best practice.
- Experience of a highly regulated environment and working to diverse external regulations
- Experience gained within an IT environment
- An expectation, desire and capacity to support the growth of the Group
There is an excellent Salary & relocation package (if applicable) available!
- Regulatory Affairs
- Online Gaming
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"