A leading Top 50 Accounting firm with a dedicated Regulatory team are looking to expand this offering by hiring a Newly Qualified accountant with strong technical skills.
This is a very interesting specialist area within finance and one that will continue to grow with the changing landscape of Regulatory Requirements.
- You will be the lead in client engagement, preparation and audit of regulatory returns to the local and European regulators, namely the PRA and EBA (CoRep)
- Provide general accounting and professional services and assistance to clients in the preparation of regulatory returns, eg monitoring Capital Adequacy from underlying accounting information
- Interpret financial statements, in particular in context to the regulatory reporting framework
- Understand the technical rules and regulations and apply these to the FCA reporting requirements of a range of FCA regulated Firms
- Newly qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA accountant ideally within the Professional Services industry
- Demonstrate a keen interest in Regulatory Requirements within Financial Services
- Audit experience with FCA regulated entities and knowledge of CASS rules would be desirable