Senior Registry Assistant
Coventry City Centre
We are currently looking for a sharp, motivated individual with a hunger and determination to join a registry team within our Doctoral of College and Centre for Research Capability and Development to help and support the administration and delivering high quality professional support for our PhD Students, Postgraduates and Professors.
The post holder will be actively involved in dealing with postgraduate research student enquiries and promoting a positive and professional image of the centre. The post will ideally suit a recent graduate with some administrative experience who is looking for the next step in their career.
Main duties will involve:
- Providing administrative support to postgraduate students and act as a liaison with other partnered institutions.
- Managing and responding to any queries via a designated central email box, over the phone or face-to-face.
- Ensuring full, accurate and accessible records are kept in relation to all postgraduate research students, liaising with other areas as necessary.
- Assisting in the smooth delivery of all aspects of graduation, including production of certificates, and diploma, advising graduates, guests and staff on the arrangements and ensuring the event upholds the reputation of the Research centre.
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of documents, reports as required.
- Coordinating and merging of applicant/postgraduate research student records.
- Significant experience in a complex administrative role with excellent customer care skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish personal credibility with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel.
- Must be able to work independently and to deadlines and to prioritise own workload as well the ability to work under pressure.
If you think that sounds like you, then please apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job