Senior Registered Nurse
Days - Permanent
Up to £19.00 - £19.50 per hour - County Down
Medium Sized Nursing Home
Part of a Care Group in Northern Ireland
Excellent quality & reputation
Old Age and Dementia
We are looking for a high calibre Senior Registered Nurse to work Day Shifts, 36 hours per week in a Medium Sized Nursing Home setting in County Down in the Ballynahinch area.
In addition to day-to-day nursing duties, the successful applicant will also carry out other essential Senior Nurse tasks as required, inclusive of:
- Submission of weekly reports.
- Preparation of staffing rotas and off duty registers
- Guiding, instructing, and monitoring professional nursing staff including student nurses, nursing care assistants and all other ancillary staff employed in the home.
- Updating the Operations Manager with regards to all operations/care related activities and progress in the absence of the Nurse Manager.
- To practice in accordance with NMC codes and statutory requirements
- To promote and enhance patient focused care in the home
- To carry out care plan audits, medication audits and other audits as required
It is important that you have a caring and professional approach to nursing and care of the elderly, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid relationships with residents, families and the entire team.
The successful Senior Registered Nurse candidate will have the relevant Nursing qualification and be NMC Registered and you’ll have excellent organisation and leadership skills. You'll either be a Senior Nurse currently or looking to step-up to this more responsible role.
In return, you’ll receive an excellent rate of pay up to £19.50 per hour and truly great company benefits in return for your hard work and commitment.
Applications from candidates requiring sponsorship will be considered, but an NMC Pin and experience in the UK is essential.
The home is part of a leading independent provider of specialist adult care services throughout Northern Ireland. It cares for up to 60 adults of older age, some with varying stages of Dementia. It is a purpose built service in a lovely setting in County Down with accommodation in a number of dedicated units.
Gemini Healthcare Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client for this Senior Registered Nurse role in County Down. Gemini Healthcare Recruitment are a leading agency specialising in the permanent recruitment of nurses, management, social care and healthcare professionals across the UK.
- Nursing Care
- Nursing Homes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'