As our Senior Night Nurse you’ll be joining our inspirational nursing team, delivering exceptional care in a modern environment alongside nurses who care as much about patient outcomes as you.
Based opposite the Imperial War Museum in London our Churchill Hospital is easily accessible and we offer free parking for our staff.
We’re a 57 bed mental health rehabilitation service for men promoting long-term recovery to individuals with severe and enduring mental illness.
We pride ourselves on having an exceptional calming environment, which includes large communal areas, whole hospital dining room, barber shop, piazza area, ensuite bed rooms, meeting rooms and staff rooms including shower and kitchen facilities.
Churchill is rated Good under CQC compliance and we hold 3 Q for Quality assurance under NHS Wales framework.
As our Senior Night Nurse you will:
• Be the most senior person in the service at night over our four wards ensuring care and associated duties are allocated effectively to team members
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programmes of care
• Ensure that all Staff contribute and are accountable for the efficient running of the Hospital and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of our Patients
• You will be responsible for maintaining and improving our Good rating under CQC registration.
We’re looking for people who:
• Have an understanding of the Mental Capacity Act and Mental Health Act
• Have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Have the ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Have experience as a Senior Registered Mental Health Nurse, Head of Care, Ward Manager (or equivalent) - Current Pin registration.
In return we’ll offer you:
• RCNi membership
• Regular reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• A high-quality work environment
• Free meals on duty
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job