Senior Regional Account Manager, Business Manager, Account Manager - Field based - Areas include: Gloucester, Newport, Clevedon and Bath area up to £36,000 Plus bonus and Company car/car allowance
This position is Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, company car / car allowance will be provided - Facilities management
Our client a leading UK facilities company is currently seeking a senior regional account manager to join their fast paced team and to manage a portfolio of sites within a designated area. Your role will include
- Able to multi-task and work in a pressurised environment.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Able to be enthusiastic in building relationships and to effectively liaise with all levels of people.
- Able to train and coach employees both formally and informally.
- Excellent time management skills and methodical approach to work.
- Innovative and creative to ensure prompt solution to problems posed.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety systems in the cleaning industry.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office package.
You will also be able to demonstrate previous management experience and give exceptional customer service and building and maintaining relationships. Management experience gained within the cleaning industry desirable but not essential - Our client gives excellent training
You will ideally come from a background where you get on well with people at all levels, whilst not letting this compromise ability to make and take necessary tough action - other areas including:
- Exceptional customer services and relationship management skills
- Able to train, coach, counsel staff formally and informally
- Inspire people and encourage them to want to "go the extra mile".
- Good time management skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office especially Excel, Outlook and Word
- Able to multi-task and work in a pressurised environment, able to use time proactively to ensure that potential problems do not surface.
- Must be able to "think on their feet".
- Full current Driving Licence.
- Able to drive to different sites on a daily basis and handle cleaning equipment on a frequent basis.
- Able and willing to work unsocial hours as necessary.
In return our client offers a salary of up to £36,000 plus bonus, company car or car allowance, excellent benefits and the opportunity to progress within a forward thinking business - please apply now for an interview.
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
- Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'