Senior Recruitment Resourcer
A brilliant opportunity to join a growing and market leading, boutique recruitment agency that specialise in Customer Experience, AI, Analytics, Change & Contact Centres
We work with some of the biggest brands on the planet and this portfolio keeps on building, want to be part of that? Keep reading.....
We not only have an excellent career path that can earn you one of the best commission schemes in the market but we have excellent working conditions too! 2 days a week working from home and 3 in our funky office in Altrincham. We don't have a dress code, we have the radio on, you can choose what time you want to start work and we have an amazing office dog who sometimes makes guest appearances.
No strict KPIs and a commission scheme that drives team work rather than working in silos!
Circa £20-£25K plus a realistic OTE of £15K on top, but it's uncapped so if you're a rock star, sky's the limit!
This role sits in between a resourcer and a consultant without any new business development!
The Daily responsibilities of the Recruitment Resourcer include:
- Maintaining consistent client and candidate contact on behalf of the Consultants,
- Responding to candidate; then preparing CVs and arranging interviews,
- Resourcing suitable candidates via Jobs Boards, ad response and other mediums,
- Promoting the online presence and web advertising of the Business through creating mailshots, adverts and blogs,
- Constant maintenance of the Recruitment Database,
- Researching new clients within new markets for use in business development initiatives,
- Assisting with the planning of, and attending networking and business events.
You must be a driven and diligent individual with excellent communication skills and determination to work as a Resourcer within a Recruitment environment. You must also possess the following skills and experience:
- Be professional, efficient and organised, with a self-motivated approach
- The ability to thrive under pressure and prioritize your workload,
- Strong communication skills: via the telephone, email and face-to-face, with colleagues, clients and candidates alike
- Be well presented, articulate and have confidence in showing initiative,
- Be computer literate and the ability to understand new software quickly,
- 3+ years' experience within Recruitment environment.
- Communication Skills