Senior Recruitment Executive - St.Albans, Hertfordshire (awarded the best UK Recruitment Company 2016)
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing team that will allow you to grow your own division within a market leading industry, with the potential to work out of our US office if you wish?
We are looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants or Account Managers who are wanting to progress, grow a team and develop their career. Our specialist approach within the IT and Technology sector have led to our award-winning status within our sector. We have been awarded 'Best Staffing Firm' at the SIA 2016 and 2017 awards due to our fun, dynamic and autonomous environment, our employees and clients really do matter to us!
Role of the Senior Recruitment Executive is to:
- Develop and manage client and candidate relationships in a competitive environment
- Identify future business and initiate strategic plans for growth within a specialist market
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to placement and beyond
- Win new exciting accounts
- Establish opportunities with both candidates and clients
As a Senior Recruitment Executive, you will be able to demonstrate:
Strong new business development skills, a desire to win over targeted clients and candidates, self-motivation to earn lots of money! If you are tenacious, hungry to succeed and have a proven track record in surpassing targets then this is the role for you!
In return for your dedication, hard work and commitment we can
- Tailored 3-week training programme and on-going support
- Excellent promotion and career prospects, based on results and ability
- Autonomous, supportive and social team environment
- A highly competitive salary and commission structure (up to 40% uncapped)
- Paid parking
- Gym membership
- Regular team days out
- Directors lunches
- Yearly luxury holidays (this year Iceland and Cuba!)
Considering a career at Understanding Recruitment? If you can see yourself working at this fast-paced, innovative and established recruitment agency, apply now.
- account manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job